Wednesday, April 18, 2007

TURCHIA

Goobble gobble. Does anyone ever rememebr those jelly drink called soemthign like wooble gobble? And it had a turkey on the fronT?
Well anyway as some of you might know, I am off to Turkey for ANZAC DAY! It's goign to be cool!! Going to Istanbul, Gallipoli, Creme and then off to GREECE!!! TO work on my tan! or well LAck of TAN! LOL I am very excited!!

Well at the moment the only exciting news is that Bec and her friend Miake are over from Spain and London! It's cool to talk to some Aussies again! Been rimanising and stuff which kinda makes me feel really old...19 and so old!!! But it's good. Soon this Saturday i will be catching up wot Squishy aka Tessa. YAY A highschool Reunion thing! LOL NIce!

So yeah thats about all. Not much happing. I have alot of crappy Uni work to do whcih sucks...but none the less it's I guess the reason as to why i came to Italy...to STUDY...though my study has only been...the past....2/3 months?! Yeah...I am a bad example to the exchange people!! DON"T BE ME!!!!

Anyway I hope all is well with the world and all your wee little worlds!
Have a great one!

Arrivederci

4 Comments:

Blogger Imo said...

Well Kat, I hope Turkey was wonderful, I imagine being there for Anzac Day would be quite an experience. I've forgotten already, but were you at Galipoli?

Anyway, hope to hear all about it!

Imo

3:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Missy,

Look forward to hearing about your trip to Turkey and Greece.

Hope you have successful results with your assignments too.

Not long to go before you are back in Tassie, so make the most of Cesena and Europe!!!!

Minnie Mouse

2:43 AM  
Blogger Man from UNCLE said...

I hope that you enjoyed Turkey and Galipoli on Anzac Day. I see grappling the turkey is driving a V8 Soarer. I hear through the grape vine that you have a lot to send home. Talk to Man form UNCLE email.
Regards
Man from UNCLE

3:48 PM  
Blogger Kat said...

Hey Imo!!
How are you? Turkey was really really awsome I loved it! Galipolli was awsome and the dawn service was really moving!! We got to sleep outside on the grass it was pretty cool...in both meaning of the word, but it was a way to experience what it was like back then so many years ago!
Istnabul was amazing really beautiful, laid back and just fantastic, Cheap as well which was handy!!!
Grand Bazzar!!! Awsome!!!
Must be off...need food!
Hava good on
-KAt

4:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home