Sunday, January 21, 2007

San Marino!

San Marino. The first Independent State off my list. YAY I can't remember when I went to San Marino. But it was free and done via the University. Which is tops cause it means you dont' have to PAY! YAY!

So here are some oh so cool and stylish photo's of my trip!


I was told by Annmarie if you dont' have a ticket on a train all you have to do is look really ugly with you eyes closed...pretending your asleep. This is how it's done!

You aren't how ever ment to like like Sherman. Well i don't think that is his name but none the less Meet Sherman. He is form Isreal.He is cool. Always wore the same brown shoes and blue jumper.None the less very helpful adn cool! Tried to teach me Hebrew it worked tfor the moment he was teaching me...but then i forgot it all!

it was awsome weather you could see to the OCEAN LOL not quite but it was still pretty cool!

City Wall.

Inside the pretty Historic town...city thing. It was cool! Really pretty place they were getting ready for Christmas. Thus the tacky snowflake!

See tacky Snowflake! Lookes pretty though!

Nice street somewhere...

Part of a building.

Part of my tuna sandwhich!OH SO GooooD

More walls. this place is really into their walls!

It's a ballarina. They have a few statues around.

This is the coolest pic ever. Thank you oh beautiful camera and wonderful weather...and a bit of computer enhancement...hehehe!

I think it's a wasp. Or two wasps...I'll leave that one up to you!

This is a modern depiction of mary and Jesus.......

The crazy lady who was giving us the tour!

Vogue! What does VOGUE actually mean? Other than a magazine!?

The surrondings!

Awsome....!!!! I live over the hills and far away! LOL actually I do!

LOL I was trying to block out the sun and Nathalie thought I wanted her to put her hand up! LOL She is such a weird one! Makes me laugh everytime i see it LOL

Some building...

Pretty church! We got a group Photo...should get it off Nathalie!

There are these tower things around San Marino essentially used to get people away! But we decided to go towards them...cause we all wanted to go on some crappy walk somewhere...or jsut to get some fresh air! LOL it was cool though! Pretty views!



And Me!

That is I think still part of San Marino I think it's more the part where the people live. kidna I have no Idea what this is.

This how ever is a Lamp Post. In Black and White. Cool hey!

These are BEE BEE GUNS! Things I have indeed had m fair share of using! LOL

Crazy lady and her fluffy shoes.

Pretty Building!

It was a good day none the Less. We had Fun and well saw one of the 5/6 Indipendant state. It's cool! I like it. Lots of walking around though but hey it was good! I liked it! Hope you did too!

Arrivederci

7 Comments:

Blogger Imo said...

Hoorah! Sounds like fun!! Find out where the Austrian girl's from! Grüß ihr von mir! Grüß di'!

Lol, sounds like you're having the time of your life!! Keep on at it!!! It'll just get better I reckon! Good luck with exams too....

Imo

10:10 PM  
Blogger Kat said...

Hey Hey,
I will try and find out for you! and Yeah to what ever you wrote in German or what ever it..is...

Yeah it's been great but now I must do work!! Must MUST MUST O.o or I will not do so well!
Thanks for the luck!

HAve a good one
Kat

6:01 AM  
Blogger Patricia said...

Hi Missy Mouse,

San Marino looks like a very pretty state. Thanks for the lovely photos.

Learn all the Hebrew you can, it is an interesting language.

Have fun!!!

12:24 AM  
Blogger Kat said...

Yip tried...forgot it though!

Party HArd

8:14 AM  
Blogger Imo said...

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! SHE'S BEEN EATEN BY A GIANT SPAGETTI MAKING MACHINE!!!!!!!!!!

Where have you gone oh Kathryn of the Crab?

9:06 PM  
Blogger Kat said...

Hey Imo,
I have been reduced to a state of studiousness...who has just been lazy to update my blog!!....I hang my head in shame!

How ever much has happened and i hope to have the time to put it on my blog!

Have a great day!
Ciao
KAt

8:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is great info to know.

6:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home